The material is taken from a site of the Murmansk genealogical society http://rodmurmana.narod.ru
(From experience of construction of a family tree)
And. V.Bronnikov (Kola Rodoslovets. Вып. I, 2000)
In this article I do not apply for full and all-round coverage of such huge theme, as a technique of drawing up of a personal genealogical tree.
Here I will generalise and I will impart experience what was saved up by our genealogical society for three years of the existence. This experience will be useful to descendants of peasants, поморов, petty bourgeoises, merchants, Cossacks and other служивых people as these estates make skeleton of our association. The genealogy of Russian nobility here is not mentioned, as it is studied well enough and the most part of family trees is published. And a sin to us, peasants to learn noblemen родословию.
The considerable quantity which has appeared in last ten years of articles on genealogy in many respects if not in everything, helps to build confidently the родословие. But that is in one articles, is absent in others, and in rare, other article suddenly yes one reference to an unknown source, and "alphabetical" will fly only only, at first sight, article lights up with a pearl of small opening.
The full and finished work on practical genealogy to the author of these lines yet did not come across. The unique interesting grant on family tree drawing up has been published by Association of genealogov-fans in Perm in 1992 Its author Alexander Nikolaevich Onuchin has tried to collect a various material and sources on родословию, on various groups of the population, but also has been compelled to recognise that its work only introduction in practical genealogy.
I think, it is fascinating work of the near future.
Beginners, coming to us to a genealogical society, set almost always the same question: “How to make, with what to begin the family tree?”
And my first answer always is short: “Begin with itself”. Will manage to begin work, having shown patience, all will turn out also the rest.
Any young man reading now this article (provided that at it the grandfather or the grandmother are live and which remember at least a name of the grandfather), already in a condition to make the family tree in 5 knees! And here before you the impressive list of near relations will lie. After all only three generations nearest to you are fourteen names: the father and mother, two grandfathers and two grandmas, four great-grandfathers and four great-grandmothers. … five generations already sixty two names, and it without names of their brothers and sisters, wives and husbands, and their children!
Take a sheet of paper and in any any form start drawing up of a draught copy of the genealogical scheme. Usually, for convenience, man's names lead round rectangles, female ovals. Near to names write down the accompanying information – dates of a life, the note, the reference, at women maiden names etc. Schemes happen two directions: descending – from ancestors to descendants and ascending – from the son to the father, to the grandfather and т.д.1 Spend lines from itself to parents, connect them to brothers and sisters, further to grandmothers and grandfathers.
And you can be congratulated on the tree beginning.
And though, according to some authors, the made genealogical tree is faster a result of all work, I consider, it is necessary what to begin with it. The tree visually helps to see your history, all related communications and presence of white stains in memory of a sort. And for a following step in родословии this draught copy of a tree very much is useful to you.
And the following step consists in that as it is possible to interrogate more full and more effectively all close and distant relatives about the предках.* Overcome in itself laziness and, instead of looking a serial on ТV sit down letters to the native.
Interrogation conduct by means of the draught copy of a genealogical tree, on it to ask various questions is easier. Especially here are important – the birthplace (village, repairings, farm or village, volost, district) and life dates (births, christenings, weddings, death). It is good to learn also as much as possible names, history of the family, than ancestors, ‘ their habits traded, appearance, a manner of behaviour and the relation to a life ’ 2, interesting cases, legends Are etc. important all memoirs, even the most improbable. A.N.Onuchin in the brochure warns about complexity which can trap a beginner родослова is terminology of relationship which sometimes use in some districts in Russia. If you do not know a word meaning “дщерич”, “братана”, “ятровь”, “влазень” I recommend to familiarise with its work.
But be better than letters personal meeting and slow conversation then much is recollected by itself can only. Attentively listen and write down memoirs, and before you the fascinating story of a family bound with history of the Native land will be developed.
Hurry up to learn, write, ask seniors while they are live while their memory is fresh, – do not waste time. Not to repeat a word of Lappish writer Nadezhdy Bolshakovoj: “We after all often think that parents, grandfathers-grandmothers at us eternal, and all we postpone on then, and then does not happen”.
After you have dispatched letters and expect the first information from native, I recommend to see to begin with family albums, can, will find ancient photos. The people represented on them can very many explain and help in поисках. ** Check up, whether ancient documents have remained at you or not. It can be metrics (birth certificates, death or marriage), certificates, diplomas, reading and writing, identity cards, medal books etc., they very many can prompt in the further work. And documents do search work, its results authentic.
Get a writing book for records and start to make out on each member of your sort a separate card with number *** with instructions: 1 - surnames, a name, a patronymic; 2 - life dates; 3 - names of parents; 4 - the birthplaces and lives; 5 - estates (till 1917); 6 - formations; 7 - the marital status; 8 - names of children; 9 - whether participated in wars, when where etc., etc. On the back of a card necessarily specify data source, например:1) birth certificate II-ХЗ № 198302; 2) according to Nadezhdy Ivanovny Bronnikovoj (Холяниной) the item of Dresvjanovo of the Kirov area of the Kirov region (date); 3) GAKO Ф.596, оп.1, т.2, д.719, л.190 etc. Without such references a family tree as the serious document will not be perceived. So you gradually will have a family tree card file.
Being engaged in such serious business as genealogy, you will face sooner or later creation of house archive in which will need to store the copy of archival documents, family relics, ancient money, reading and writing, photos. Therefore in advance prepare ten envelopes and get two - three folders-files or folders with polyethylene loose leaves. Try to make the inventory of all collected papers, that is the list and their short maintenance. Envelopes in which there are documents, number.
I hope, your archive will outgrow further in a house museum in which such documents and data what cannot be found more anywhere, perhaps, will be collected.
In expectation of letters, as a preparatory stage I advise to begin work with libraries. Esteem the of regional studies, historical literature on your edge. Who knows, suddenly the genealogy of your village or district is already studied also to you it is necessary to specify or add the published data only. Doubt? I result a vivid example – V.P.Alekseeva's book “Grannyj an oak. A sketch Istoriko-of regional studies” 3. In the most interesting work of the Bryansk regional specialist the genealogy of inhabitants of settlements of Vygonichsky area of the Bryansk region is presented трёхвековая. Thus родословие, for example, villages Ormenki begins since 1580!
Newspapers and magazines of pre-revolutionary release will be interesting to you. It will help to understand better atmosphere not so for a long time the last life, to understand character of people, whose descendants we are. To realise itself a particle of the small Native land. Gradually to you answers from relatives will start to come and it is possible, will start addition of the genealogical scheme and then, to drawing up of a genealogical list.
In the articles, many authors recommend to represent a family tree as follows (a smeshanno-ascending kind):
‘ Lines from top to down designate communications of direct relationship. Two lines between man's and female names speak about matrimonial communications. The Roman figures on the right show generation number, and Arabian - serial numbers. Figures are placed not any way but only as it is shown on the table ’ 4. ‘ Men even numbers, women – odd (except for that person who родословие is made) receive. Number of the father this doubled product of number of the son (daughter), and number of mother is number of the father plus unit ’ 5. However, on it advantages of such scheme come to an end. Imagine that at each grandfather and the great-grandfather on 6 – 8 children, and at those children the children. How in that case to place on the scheme all lines? My variant of representation of generations is shown on pages 15 - 17. But even in this case horizontal branches of all my relatives (with preservation of the accepted scale) reach 3 m.
With numbering business is a bit easier, to develop the system, at an extensive tree, everyone can родослов.
The genealogical scheme is convenient the presentation, but is information it to overload I do not recommend. For this purpose there are genealogical cards. But, besides cards in Russian genealogy the traditional system поколенных lists of prince Peter Vladimirovicha Dolgorukov (1816 - 1868), improved in the XX-th century has remained. In them, without the aid of the table degree of relationship of two any persons who have been written down in a list is visible, and there is a possibility to supply the documentary information on this or that person in any volume and with references to sources. As an example I will result a fragment from the book “Keys to secrets of Klio” 6:
38/27/20/12/8/4/2/1 Vasily Mihajlovich Holmsky. It is mentioned in digit books in 1513 (the digit book 1475 – 1598 М, 1966, With. 53.)
39/27/20/12/8/4/2/1 Ivan Mihajlovich Holmsky.
40/28/20/12/8/4/2/1 Simeon Danilovich Holmsky. It is mentioned in categories in 1495 – 1496 (the Digit book 1475 – 1598, With. 25, 26) Has died till 1511 (Certificates of Russian state 1505 – 1526 М, 1975, № 78.)
41/28/20/12/8/4/2/1 Vasily Danilovich Holmsky. It is mentioned in categories in 1495 – 1509 (the Digit book 1475 – 1598, see under the index.) in 1504 it posessed village Klimjatinsky Skirmanova of a camp of Ruzsky district to border with Surozhikom of the Moscow district. (Spiritual and contractual reading and writing of great and specific princes XIV – XVI centuries М – Л, 1950, № 95.) In 1507 has exchanged to an Iosifo-Volokolamsk monastery of village Antiquated and Shalygino of the Sisterly camp of Ruzsky district for village Velichkovo with one heathland of the Rahovsky camp of the same district. (Certificates of feudal landed property and an economy, ч. II. М, 1956, № 36.) Has died till 1511 (Certificates of Russian state 1505 – 1526, № 78.)
So, after a while you will approach to that boundary when memory of people already settles the possibilities, and you should address in archives. Is more often chain breakage is necessary on 1890 – 1910. In those rare occurences when All of you cannot finish the line by 1900 to the aid can come похозяйственные books of the Village Soviets which are stored in funds of local Councils and collective farms with 30х years and on the present. They are useful to all родословам as contain data on a surname, a name, a patronymic, age, posts and trades of the head of an economy, members of a family, them собственности7. Unique difficulty of reception of this data that will do for you it nobody and that you should visit personally the Village Soviet or to ask relatives living there to see these books.
Before the reference in the state archives, for the general development, it is useful to familiarise with books telling about them (the literature list see). Further to be necessary for you the directory “State archives of the USSR” which is in many libraries and in a genealogical society. You will find the necessary addresses and phones of archives, and the short characteristic of their documents and funds in the directory.
And here now that very important data about the birthplace of your primogenitor as archival documents on provinces concentrated mainly in provincial capitals will be necessary for you. Knowing the name of settlement, volost, district and province, it is possible to address safely in that regional state archive which is on a place of a provincial city. If you do not know the district name to define it it is possible under “Lists of the occupied places” for this or that province, issued repeatedly in XIX – the beginning of XX centuries On them it is possible to track uezdno-volost division at change of borders of province. To define administrative-territorial division and to find many settlements it is possible also on “for A.F.Marx's New desktop atlas, 1903” which is in a genealogical society.
After the decision of these questions, you have two variants of the reference in regional state archives of those places, whence there were your ancestors. At personal visiting of archive (without having forgotten to take with itself the passport) you write the application and after acquaintance with work rules in archive can start to work in a reading room. Where you it is independent, using consultations of the registrar, will look through inventories of funds and affairs. As you should face hand-written originals for decoding of separate words XVIII - XIX centuries A.N.Onuchin advises to have with yourselves in archive any of directories personal имён8. It is necessary to familiarise with the book preliminary, also: V.N.Schepkin. “Russian paleography”. For individual work in archive, it is desirable to have small initial preparation.
The second variant consists that you do inquiry in archive, and already the archive itself performs all necessary search works. This service paid **** also costs now from 50 to 700 roubles depending on accuracy of inquiry (and without a guarantee that you receive that answer which completely will suit you). But throughout several years in connection with specificity of the work I use the second variant and results while is happy.
At last we have approached to the most important and interesting in genealogy: what archival documents will help you with a family tree reconstruction?
1. ‘ Since 20х years of a XVIII-th century in each orthodox arrival registers of births of records about born, by marriage combined and died ’ 9 were conducted. Registers of births were made in 2х copies: the first was sent in a spiritual consistory (control centre of a diocese), and the second remained in church. Therefore they are more often stored in regional archives in funds of a spiritual consistory and is more rare in funds of churches of regional or local archives.
You can find in registers of births: data on a place and a date of birth, a christening and a name of the born child; a surname, a name, a patronymic of parents, their social status; ф. And. An island восприемников (God parents). Data on date and a wedding place, names, patronymics, surnames a social status and age брачующихся; ф. And. An island of guarantors on the groom and the bride. And as the data about date, a place, circumstances (reasons) of death and burial.
It is necessary to search for registers of births of other faiths in their spiritual managements. Thus chances when representatives of other religions, for example, Lutheran church, in view of their small number, could enter in orthodox metrics.
It is necessary to consider that registers of births are stored in many regional archives till 1909, later year while are in archives ZaGsa. ***** But open access to documents of archives of the REGISTRY OFFICE is not present. There only answer particularly asked questions (confirming, or denying already known facts).
2. Following important sources in родословии are исповедные lists. The beginning of their drawing up also concerns first half of XVIII-th century.
Annually by priests were made исповедные lists (посемейные lists) with data on a residence of a family, a surname, a name, a patronymic of the head of the family and the relation to it of other members of a family, their age, passage of a confession and participles. In the beginning исповедных lists in each arrival there were priests (church parables) and members of their families.
3. The third impressive block of data on your family contains in ревизских the fairy tales made on purpose подушного of tax taxation крестьян10. In total to Russia it has been spent ten audits: in 1719, 1743, 1762, 1782, 1795, 1811, 1815, 1833, 1850 and 1858. In them (except I, II and IV audits) except men women corresponded also. ‘ As a rule, in ревизских fairy tales the information on structure of inhabitants of this or that court yard gathered. It comprised: a name, a patronymic and a surname of the owner of a court yard, a name and a patronymic of members of a family, age (for men age and on last audit), their relation to the head of the family (the son, the son-in-law, the daughter - in-law etc.) ’ 11. In the absence of someone, the reason of leaving from тягла (has died, in recruits, it is settled out). On ревизской to a fairy tale it is possible to see at once some generations of a family. In archival inventories of a fairy tale are more often in funds of provincial state chambers.
If you manage, at least partially, to find for registers of births and ревизские fairy tales of your volost, and исповедные lists of your arrival I guarantee that you will spend the family tree till Peter I times.
4. For everything, without an exception, родословов data from General population census of the Russian empire which has taken place in 1897 will be interesting. Census was всесословной and covered all levels of population. Its documents are stored in funds of provincial statistical committees, or state chamber. Besides it, in the State archive of the Kirov region in fund 574, оп. 1 the Book of one-day population census of Vyatka on 12/1/1864 year ”is stored“. In it all members of a family living in a city registered, their age and was specified an occupation (the trade where works or studies). I do not exclude that such censuses were spent and in other cities of Russia.
5. For descendants of representatives of city estates of Russia, the end XVIII – the middle of XIX centuries, the city narrow-minded book will appear the important document on genealogy. ‘ Conducting the policeman of the narrow-minded book was defined by the Policeman position of 1785 (“the Reading and writing on the rights and benefits to cities of the Russian empire”). According to the same policeman to position of 1785, city inhabitants are all those, “which in that city or old residents, either were born, or have lodged, or домы, either other structure or places, or the earth have, either in guild, or in shop are written down, or service city sent, or in the salary are written down and on that city carry service or burden” 12. In the narrow-minded book registered: a name, a patronymic and a surname of the inhabitant, its age; the marital status (the data about the wife), data on children, a property status, a residence, professional and public duties.
In archives it can be in funds of city councils, municipal dumas (justices), provincial board or state chamber. In the State archive of the Arkhangelsk region the city narrow-minded book of Arkhangelsk is stored in fund № 49 among affairs city думы13. Narrow-minded books in province were conducted with 1786 for 1868 and contain data on four-five generations of townspeople.
It is possible to find in documents of Zemsky Managements even a street local plan where your ancestors lived, and it is possible, even the plan of your ground area. And. O.Lebedev (Murmansk) has found out, for example, such plan in archive of Velikiy Ustyug. The similar, partial city map of Koly with the Blagoveshchensk cathedral is and in the State archive Murmansk области14.
6. If your ancestors served in any departments it is necessary for you to see an index to an address-calendar of the necessary province and to find necessary establishment. “Memorable books” provinces and some districts published almost annually can render the certain help in it. Archival funds of the majority of establishments are contained “by affairs on staff”, ‘ which consist from послужного and official lists, private affairs, lists of employees, sheets on salary delivery (pay books for workers) and orders on staff ’ 15. Э. V.Volkova (Murmansk) in the State archive of the Vologda area has found, for example, in documents of the Vologda excise department the private affair of the relative in which has found out data not only on its post, a rank, but also the biography, the appearance description (growth, colour of eyes), the relation to service and even a photo.
Various data on employees can be gathered and in reports of Zemsky Managements (provincial and district), and also in minutes of Zemsky meeting.
7. About restoration of a family tree of priests I will result a fragment from A.N.Onuchina's work. “The estate of clerics, as well as other estates, at the heart of the was hereditary. It explains specificity of genealogical researches: throughout tens years representatives of one sort served in churches of one district or one province. The basic document on stories of sorts of priests are клировые the sheets containing data on their service. The priests having the real estate in cities, joined in the first part of the narrow-minded book”. Besides, родослову it is necessary to know that the parish priest could have only one wife.
Useful data can be gathered in magazine “Diocesan sheets” which was published practically in all dioceses from the beginning 60х years of a XIX-th century (to 24 numbers in a year). In magazine the data about appointments, movings and dismissals of all employees of a diocese was printed; biographies and obituaries of many priests; historical descriptions of arrivals; lists awarded and pupils of all spiritually-educational institutions ’ 16. And if will carry, it is possible to find the personal application, for example, about receipt in an educational institution written by a hand of your grandmother or the great-grandfather.
The help in родословии clerics such documents, as, for example “can render Decrees from the Arkhangelsk spiritual consistory and Kemsky spiritual board” (ГАМО 1775, 1779).
8. Besides the basic historical documents which recommend to use the majority of authors for a reconstruction of the family tree, it would be desirable to stop on what seldom or in general it is not mentioned anywhere.
For example, very few people knows that in 1917 there passed the All-Russia agricultural census. And, judging by documents Vjatsky губстаткомитета17, census fixed a surname, a name, a patronymic of the head of an economy, listed members of a family (the wife, the son, the daughter) with their age and defined quantity of available cattle.
Local provincial population censuses which, undoubtedly, were spent in various regions can render the Certain help in work. In ГАКО the book “Population census of 1926 on Vjatsky province” published by statistical department Vjatsky губисполкома in 1927, for example, is stored
Before revolution in each volost board there was a full list (list) of peasants living there, such as “Posemejnyj the list of Vjatsky province of Vjatsky district of Kstininsky volost for 1901” (ГАКО) or “the List of peasants of the Arkhangelsk province of Aleksandrovsky district of Kolsko-Loparsky volost for 1874” (ГАМО). In these lists all members of families on a name, a patronymic and a surname, with age or date of birth instructions and separate notes (it is given in recruits, whether has come back etc.) were listed.
For the researches родослову it will be interesting to any to find, for example, such document as “Podatnuju a writing-book of monetary gathering and to collecting from peasants” (Aleksandrovsky district, 1865, ГАМО).
For at whom ancestors were engaged in a domestic industry (and such in Russia was much), it will be useful to familiarise with handicraft and craft censuses. Judging by reports of the All-Russia manufactory, industrial and various provincial rural exhibitions (XIX century) to half of their participants were from peasants and petty bourgeoises. And if in the same Vyatka “masters of a handicraft work” wrote down in city narrow-minded книгу18, or in “the Memorable book” 19 in a countryside in domestic industry studying seriously was engaged (judging by typographical forms) committee on research and improvement of a cottage industry of the Vjatsky provincial zemstvo.
Available for me “Research гармонного a craft for 1909 on village Shamai”, consisting of 50 questions (!), gives a full and entertaining picture on history, development and features of it промысла20.
To me in ГАКО Vjatsky district земской justices (Societies of the help to families … called in mobilisation of 1914) have found in fund “Questionnaires on an economic situation of families called spare and ратников, and as consisting on an active service for 1914” 21. Each "Questionnaire" on my village consists of 30 points and contains very valuable information on families of our sort. Besides transfer of structure of a family here are specified: the allotment, and how it is processed what domestic constructions are available and what cattle is available, whether suffices foodstuffs family, whether receive grants, credits and as the general labour income is great; how many it is sowed bread, the family condition (rich, average or poor) ****** etc., etc. For родослова such data simply treasure is defined! I have found interesting point in same "Questionnaires": “Where made to itself fuel (in the wood, or state, or bought)?”
The answer: “In the wood”, – has suggested an idea me that is possible, somewhere in documents wood sites between peasants, for its using and preservation should be painted. And it is valid, A.B.Harchyov (Murmansk) has found out the similar document in ГАМО in 44 фонде22.
Mention of the recruits called on an active duty, it is possible to find in district рекрутских presence. In official lists in recruits were specified: the age, growth, a nationality, colour an eye (special signs), estate, a residence, the marital status, whether is able to read and писать23.
Mention of your ancestor probably as well in many other documents (lists) земских justices or state chambers, such as: “the List of merchants (petty bourgeoises)/такого-то/the cities, taking part in equipment ратников on the Crimean war in 1855”, “Lists of house owners/N-их/cities” (for various year) or “Sheets about a condition and profitableness immovable имуществ in Vyatka (1872)” 24.
It would be desirable to notice that any, even insignificant, at first sight, the document can essentially help with researches. In article “House archive” of N.D.Mozharova25 there is an interesting fact how it has restored the communication lost in 1934 with the grandfather on a leaf of the analysis of blood on which there was a stamp of one of the Moscow polyclinics. On the remained history болезни26 N.D.Mozharov has found the former address of the grandfather and on this "thread" has managed to continue the search.
Showing the initiative it is possible to find the help at times in unexpected cases. According to A.N.Fufygina (Murmansk) the spouse of the cousin of the wife lived after revolution in Shanghai and in 1942 has submitted the application to the Soviet consulate with the request for reception of the Soviet citizenship. To find though any data on it it has written the letter to present Minister for Foreign Affairs I. S.Ivanov with the request to help with search. A month later from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs the weighty envelope with the answer which has surpassed all expectations has come. From archive of Foreign policy of the Russian Federation (fund of Consular Management) have sent copies of its with own hand written application, the autobiography, the questionnaire and a photo.
Certainly, it is necessary to do such inquiries, only at accurate representation and knowledge of a task in view.
If your native have been subjected to repression, banished or deprived the rights I advise to address in Information centres of the Department of Internal Affairs of the regional centres. At the Information centres there are departments спецфондов and rehabilitations of victims of political reprisals where to you are obliged to render the feasible help in your searches.
It is difficult to find such family in Russia where would not be lost and gone in the Great Patriotic War. See "Books-memories" 27, find the necessary names, specify the data, after all they can be useful to you at the reference in ЦАМО.
9. ‘ If the condition of documents has allowed you to restore a family tree to 20х years of a XVIII-th century search of parents of contemporaries of the beginning of XVIII century in писцовых and переписных books will be a following stage. These are rare enough sources on stories of Russia of a XVII-th century, the majority of them is published in the end of XIX – the XX-th century beginning, and also in a Soviet period ’ 28 and in many periodic historical журналах29. The majority писцовых and переписных books are stored in РГАДА. In any case you by the time of the reference to them already become skilled родословом and will manage to solve by means of registrars XVII-th century puzzles. Who knows, can also to you will have the luck to track the sort till 1512 as has managed to make it And. V.Ljubimov from Kirov.
10. In summary, it would be desirable to stop on those who has devoted the life to military service or participated in battles for Russia. If your ancestors served as officers in army or on fleet before to address in archives it is desirable to see catalogues of libraries (as a rule, large) and to find editions concerning Russian army and officers. Ник. Dm. Можаров informs that lists of officers and the book about them in XVIII–XIX were repeatedly published centuries, and results some of them: with 1797 for 1823 the List to staffs-officers on a seniority ”, SPb was annually published“; in 1908 – 1910 “the General list to officer ranks of Russian imperial army”, SPb. Very interesting editions, such as “Imperial guards”, 2 изд., SPb, 1910; Bobrinsky Item О “History the uhlan of Its Majesty”, SPb, 1903; “the List to gentlemen of imperial Russian awards of all names for 1829”, in 2 parts, SPb, 1830; Stepanov V. S, Grigoriev Н. И“ In memory of 100-year-old anniversary of a military award St. влмч. And победоносца George (1769 – 1869) ”, SPb, 1869 30
In the Russian Federation there are some Military-historical archives and search in them the nice heroic ancestors, it is a separate and huge theme to which I will not concern as in its researches almost I do not concern. Here a word for experts in this respect родословия.
* – The lost address and communication with relatives can be restored through address bureau., For example, it is in Murmansk on S.Perovskoj's street, 14.
** – Questions at issue on picture dating can be solved on a personal stamp or теснению the photographer, having made inquiry about it in archive.
*** – About numbering a bit later.
**** – All information on rehabilitated and data (ЦАМО) are sent from the Central archive of the Ministry of Defence while free of charge.
***** – Only transfer of these books (for 1909 - 1916) in regional state archives recently has begun.
****** - As of 1914 of a family of Bronnikovyh – averages.
The list of the used sources
1. Onuchin A. N. Your genealogical tree. The practical grant on family tree drawing up. – Perm: Publishing house of Association of genealogov-fans, 1992. - With. 4.
2. In the same place, with. 10.
3. Борисенко M.V.Kniga about Bryansk primogenitors//News of Russian genealogical society. – SPb., 1997. - Vyp. 7. – With. 94 – 98.
4. Mozharov N. D. A tree of a sort and kinds of family trees//the Red Star. – М, 8/24/1993.
5. See: Onuchin A. N …, With. 4.
6. Leonteva G. A, Shorin P. A, Kobrin V. B. Keys to secrets of Klio: Кн. For pupils and students. - М: Education, 1994. - With. 254.
7. See: Onuchin A. N …, With. 21.
8. Veselovsky S.B.Onomastikon. – М, the Science, 1974. – 383 with.
Veselovsky S.B.Djaki and подьячие XV – XVII centuries – М, the Science, 1975. – 608 with.
Petrovsky N.A.Slovar of Russian personal names. – М, 1966.
9. See: Onuchin A. N …, With. 16.
10. The Soviet encyclopaedic dictionary/gl. ред. And. M.Prokhorov. – 4 изд. – М: Owls. The encyclopaedia, 1989. – With. 1120.
11. See: Onuchin A. N …, With. 20.
12. Rzheutsky V.S.Gorodskie narrow-minded books as a source of data on genealogy//News of Russian genealogical society. – SPb., 1997. - Vyp. 7. – With. 87 - 88.
13. See: in the same place.
14. ГАМО, Ф. 16и, оп. 1, д. 177, l. 25.
15. See: Onuchin A. N …, With. 18.
16. See: Onuchin A. N …, With. 23 – 24.
17. ГАКО, Ф. 574, оп. 6, д. 8, конв. 30, l. 1 – 4.
18. ГАКО, Ф. 630, оп. 3, д. 23, l. 28;
Ф. 1280, оп. 1, д. 3, l. 160, 184.
19. The memorable book of Vjatsky province. For 1870. – Vyatka: Изд. Vjatsky Provincial Statistical Committee, 1870. – With. 27 – 28.
20. ГАКО, Ф. 616, оп. 4, д. 42, l. 24 – 27 about.
21. ГАКО, Ф. 617, оп. 5, д. 4867, лл. 456, 456об, 457, 457 about, 871, 871об, 872, 872 about.
22. ГАМО, Ф. 44, оп. 1, д. 8, l. 13-14. “The sheet about quantity of the prepared wood and wood released for sale, 1889”
23. ГАКО, Ф. 871, оп. 1, д. 10, l. 874.
24. ГАКО, Ф. 582, оп. 19, д. 789, l. 234.
Ф. 630, оп. 1, д. 381, l. 636 – 637.
25. Mozharov N. D. House archive//the Red Star. – М, 8/19/1993.
26. Now "case records" store after death of the person of 25 years after that them destroy.
27. "Books-memories" (separate volumes) many regions of Russia (the Moscow, Kirov, Leningrad, Novgorod, Pskov, Vologda, Arkhangelsk areas, Primorski Territory, republics: Komi, and Kareliyas) is in МГОУНБ, and the arisen questions it is possible to solve Udmurtiyas always from S.N.Dashchinskim, the founder of Murmansk "Book-memory". Alas, Stanislav Naumovich has died in December, 2002.
28. See: Onuchin A. N …, With. 21.
29. An Arheografichesky year-book, a Russian history Source study, Auxiliary historical sciences etc.
30. In addition look: the Collection of biographies кавалергардов. 1801 – 1826/under. Ред. S.Panchulidzeva. – SPb., 1906.
Панчулидзев S.Istorija кавалергардов. – SPb., 1903. – Т I – III.
Yelets J.Istorija l. - гв. The Grodno hussar regiment. – SPb., 1890.
History l. - гв. The Egersky regiment for hundred years. 1796 – 1896. – SPb., 1896. And so on …
The list of the recommended literature.
The state archives of the USSR: the directory. – М, Thought, 1989. – P.1, 2. (Is available in a genealogical society).
History and genealogy. – М, the Science, 1977. – 288 with.
News of Russian genealogical society. – SPb., Russian genealogical society, № 1 - № 9. (№№ 6, 7 are transferred in Murmansk state regional universal scientific library).
Каменцева E.I.Hronologija. – М, the Higher school, 1967.
Artamonov M. D. The Moscow Necropolis. – М, Capital, 1995. – 432 with.: silt. (Is available in a genealogical society).
Onuchin A. N. Your genealogical tree. The practical grant on family tree drawing up. – Perm: Publishing house of Association of genealogov-fans, 1992. – 40 with. (Is available in a genealogical society).
About relatives – relatives and not so//the Science and a life. – 1996. - № 3. – С.84.
Sort and ancestors of Ampere-second. Pushkina./Sost. O.V.Rykova. – М, 1995. – 445 with.
Suslov And. В, Superansky A.V. About Russian names. – Izd. 2, испр. And доп. – Л, Lenizdat, 1991. – 220 with. (Is available in a genealogical society).
Suslov E.N.Poisk of archival documents. – Л, Lenizdat, 1987. – 80 with.
Unbegaun B.O. Russian surnames: the Lane English/obshch. ред. B.A.Uspenskogo. – М, progress, 1989. – 443 with.
The chronological directory (XIX and the XX-th centuries)/sost. Perper M. I – Л, the Science (Flax. отд.), 1984. – 37 with. (Is available in a genealogical society).
Advertising on the site